This blog was created to provide unprecedented access to PIERS’ valuable market intelligence for the transportation industry. If you’re just getting to know us, let us tell you about ourselves. Here are a few important things to remember about PIERS.
1. The only import and export database. PIERS is the most comprehensive database of U.S. waterborne trade activity in the world providing information services to thousands of subscribers globally. Our business intelligence tools and solutions are based on a unique infrastructure and proprietary technology that allows PIERS to not only publish import data, but also complete coverage of U.S. export transactional data.
2. Covers every major world economy. Our U.S. and international trade data spans the globe with an emphasis on significant trading partners and emerging regions in Asia and South America, such as, China, India and Brazil.
3. Variety of products and solutions for many different markets. PIERS has a wide variety of products and solutions geared toward NVOCCs/freight forwarders, ocean carriers, railway carriers, trucking companies, ports and many more markets.
4. Single-source solution. We are a resource for multiple import and export databases in a single interface including the U.S. Census, U.S. Customs, Bills of Lading, Manifests, United Nations data and Dun & Bradstreet data.
5. Data credibility. PIERS is also owned by one of the world’s largest corporations, United Business Media and is a sister company to The Journal of Commerce—an established and trusted news source in the transportation industry.
Is your business looking to generate sales leads? Research import and export trade activity? Analyze cargo volumes and flow? Study market shares? These are just some of the solutions we provide through our proprietary product lines. Register for a free demo and a PIERS’ Data Solution Expert will be happy to provide you with a demo specific to your market.
You can rely on Data in Motion to provide you with blog posts on global trade intelligence specific to your business needs with interesting reports, insights and industry news from our economists, analysts, our sister company The Journal of Commerce and more. We hope that you’ll continue to stop by for this valuable trade intelligence.